"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." Aristotle

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Thats Hot.. NO Paris, That's Stupidity

I have 5 words to say to Paris,"GET THE FUCK OVER IT!"
Why in this society do we have the misconception that just because someone is famous and rich that means they can get away with anything? They are no better than anyone else on this earth, they just have a little more money is all....

Honestly... If you are that fucking rich, why in the world are you driving yourself anyways??? If I had spent the night on the town drinking, there is no way in hell I would get behind the wheel, especially being a high profile person....

I can hear the press on the phone now, "This is "insert town name here" police department, how may I help you?"

"Yes, if you have any officers over in the "insert name here" area, you may want to have them check out a "insert make/model of vehicle". The driver is weaving in and out of traffic and almost ran me off the road." his/her eyes glazing over with the thought of the photo's and dirt he/she would be getting tonight....

It's 45 days dumb ass... A month and a half, it's not as if she was sentenced to a year, but yet so many people cry out injustice was done! Bullshit, when she got behind the wheel of her car with a suspended license, not ONCE was she pulled over, but TWICE she fucking deserves it... Hell, they ought tack on a extra month for stupidity... Of course, she then fires her manager stating it was his fault, he said it was ok to drive..

That is where the stupidity charges should come into play... But, then again we are talking about the person who wanted to copyright the phrase "Thats Hot".

Geez....I feel as though my IQ has dropped a few points just because I wrote that...

0 comments: