"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." Aristotle

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

De-Classification.... What's The True Intention Here?



President Bush decided today that he would make a bold move, what move is that? De-classifying Al-Qaida intelligence.... He claims it will validate his "war strategy". Of course, with that I am laughing my bum off... War strategy, hmmmm.... Didn't he claim that the war in Iraq was finished and won quite some time ago standing upon a Naval ship?




Remember we are just there now to avert a civil war and help train the Iraqi troops... This man.... I would put in words how strongly I feel about this man, but I am trying to keep my language clean here... Here's a descriptive word, IDIOT.


This is just another tactic to make us Americans become interested in something else for the time being, so we don't pay attention to what is really going on... It is nothing new, we already know Bin Laden ordered the terrorist attacks.... I don't know that any of us really disagree with the reason why we went to Afghanistan.


So, why is he trying to divert our attention?? What are his true intentions behind it? That is the question we, as Americans should be asking ourselves. I am not naive enough to believe that it is just for ratings sake...


Another news worthy bit, the Democrats have now decided to pass the funding of the war without a time line...


This is good news for our troops, maybe they will start sending some more over there to replace the one's who have been extended to 15 month tours... (Of course, this interests me a great deal since the love of my life happens to be one of the above mentioned.)


Why is it so difficult for Bush to put a time line on this thing? How hard is it to say, OK, by this date we should have this done, and this done.... The last time I checked goals are a good thing to have, right???


If we had a definite time line in place with goals that need to be met, perhaps our efficiency rating would go up, instead of plummeting. I know it is unrealistic for me to believe that we can just remove all of our troops at one time, but how about making a better plan???



I have yet to do research on exactly what all our money is being spent on over there, quite frankly I am scared of what I might see... I do know one thing though, our troops are not being paid enough, period. If you don't believe me go look it up. And if you dare disagree, I would laugh in your face. I have been involved with the military for over 14 years now, and I know they do not get paid enough.


If you still disagree, let me pose this question to you, How Much is YOUR Freedom worth to YOU?


OK, I am getting sidetracked, sorry...


Back to the plan. Plan = Goals = Success. That formula should work, if it doesn't??? Time to re-vamp the plan. It is obvious that formula isn't working and hasn't been working for quite sometime, it's time to re-vamp.


I've said it before and I will say it again...


Bush, it's time to bring our men and women back home.... Present America with a solid, working, effective plan. We deserve that much, our troops deserve it....


But, who can trust a man, with this face.....













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

President Bush is coming to Edison (my town) on Wednesday...weirdly, Im kind of excited about it. I got a bunch of groups and email invitations about attending protests nearby, but I was kind of appalled that people would think I'm a)that liberal and b)doing nothing that I have time for it. I don't really like his politics and he's a lousy president, but let's face it - I'd love to hang out with him at a bar or a pool party doing shots of Southern Comfort.